Yeah, our princess juz crossed the half marathon mark -- 21 week! We visited our gynae last Saturday -- gosh, it was a long wait of 1.5hrs(from our appointed time) as he was swamped after coming back from holidays! He reviewed our detail scan report and congradulated us that our baby is growing well -- head, stomach n thigh sizes are in the average range. My placenta is low lying but it is normal at this stage and will move up later on. We did ultrascan and saw our baby actively moving :) Our next visit will be 5 weeks time -- arghh, it is gonna be a long wait!
Baby's movement
Now, I am feeling more of our little princess' movements, especially when I am resting (sitting or lying down). Such an amazing experience to feel/see the "bulge" across the tummy -- like baby is doing somersaults inside! Poor FTB cannot feel it yet and totally jealous :P
Happy holidays
We celebrated Xmas & New Year with family & friends @ our place -- our princess "behaved" herself and mummy can enjoy the food :) Without the usual power nap, I regrettably had to zzz by 10pm and missed the fireworks on new year countdown!
Morning sickness
FINALLY, I can say good bye to MS! I think I can eat normally -- without the urge to puke out! In fact, now I am feeling hungry most of the time *wacko* TK is very happy to see my appetite improving and my tummy getting bigger and rounder :)
Monday, January 05, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
its the start of ur 'honeymoon' for this part of the journey... enjoy!! ;)
regards,
wendy chan
I got kicked by Shannon when i rest my head on mummy's tummy. Keke...
FTB, try it... It may work for you too. =)
wendy, thanks :) i thot i can enjoy the honeymoon but MS came back last nite & 2day *faint* TK said I shouldn't say out loud abt MS :P
jodan, shannon must be jealous of u for getting close up with mummy -- hence give u a kick :P
yup.. thats wat happened to my coll too.. 'yaya papaya' say she don hv it.. then the next day n for the subsequent weeks had MS... haha... anyway, all the best and may ur little princess be guai guai... ;)
regards,
wendy chan
Post a Comment