Our little precious is 25-week last Sat and we began the 1st lesson of our antenatal class at KKH. The class is for MTB from 16-week gestation but we were unable to get a slot for earlier batch (weekend class is very popular). The last lesson will be 1 mth before my EDD -- guess what is being taught will be still fresh in our minds :) Oh, I thot I will be the MTB with the biggest tummy -- nope, there were a number of MTB will bigger tummy than mine!
Shopping
Finally, we went on our 1st shopping spree last Fri - bought baby cot, stroller, sterliser & milk warmer :) We shopped till both of my legs were cramped and I had to "hug" a shelf to stretch *haha* When we reached home, I KO for two hours on the sofa -- too tired to move to the bedroom! Thanks to TK for cooking dinner while I zzzz :)
Weight gain
To date, my total weight gain is abt 6kg. Feels hungry most of the time and has been munching on CNY goodies *guilty*
Baby movement
Can feel our active darling's movement everyday :) Though I wish she will quiet down at nite, it is a blessing that she is active. If I cannot feel her movement, will worry this and that. Typical first-time parent anxiety :)
Craving
To satisfy my craving for wan gao 碗糕, TK bought the ingredients and try making it. Wow, he was successful at first try *clap clap* But he followed the recipe to the dot and made 8 portions *wacko* Think I have wan gao overdose -- will stay off it for a while *haha*
Monday, February 02, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment