Friday, April 17, 2009

Standby Mode

After 2 "full dress rehearsals", TK "the tyrant" made me promise not to move around much -- juz eat, sleep, internet, TV & listen to music. On our monthly special day (April 13), we ordered pizza delivery instead of dining out... Phew, our princess didn't decide to come out on that day :) Will she come out on May 13?

Bed Rest
Bed rest was indeed "difficult" for active me! I was so bored and really felt so cooped up at home :( My swollen feet became worse and swell like pig trotters after sitting or standing for a while! Had to lie on bed and elevate the feets above my heart's level to reduce the swelling! Sweet TK tried to help by giving me leg massage before I zzz at nite :)
Gynae Visit
We went to see gynae on Wednesday to review my condition. After routine blood pressure & urine test, I was strapped on CTG for 30mins to check for contraction and monitor bb's heartrate -- still have contractions (though I dun feel the pain) but further apart. Gynae was happy with my condition and baby's weight @ 2.6kg (35.5week) -- I would be off medication to stop contraction and let nature's takes its own course. Yeah, our little princess will decide when she is ready to see the world and no one will stop her now! My hospitalization leave is extended for another week -- will be on standby mode and hope will pop soon! My next gynae visit will be 1 week later. To celebrate, we went for dinner at Kah Soh @ SGH Medical Alumni Centre -- ordered the sliced fish bee hoon, crispy pork chop and sambal kangkang *slurp* Happy to finally able to dine out :)

Kah Soh's famous sliced fish bee hoon & sambal kangkong

Yummy crispy pork chop -- TK happily munching while I gave the guilty look of eating sinful fd

No comments: