Outings with BB
Last Saturday, we ventured out with Yuan2 for the first time -- wow, a whole new experience! First we gotta get ready the diaper bag -- "equipped" with all necessary stuff like diapers, wipes, changing mat, nappy cloth etc. Gosh, the bag is so heavy! After BF, we set off for Jurong Point -- did my homework on nursing rooms and JP has good review on its nursing room. Yuan2 slept thru the journey and while we shopped :) Juz before dinner, she woke up and I BF her in the nursing room -- spacious with a long sofa, small side table, can push the stroller in and lock from inside. However, she stayed awake and we had to take turns to carry her thru our dinner @ botejyu :( On the way home, she cried for milk and I BF her in the car...

Mummy & daddy with Yuan2 in JP2 nursing room

Burry family pic @ JP2 Botejyu

Mummy n daddy taking turn to carry Yuan2 while the other eat
We went over to my mum's place on Sunday to collect homemade rice dumplings. After that we head over to Campass Point for more shopping. Yuan Yi woke up while we were shopping at Metro -- luckily a kind staff gave me a chair to BF in the changing room *haha* The kid at the room next door ran out to see where is the crying baby :P
On Wednesday, we went to visit my gynae to review my condition at 6 weeks after giving birth. Everything was in order except he advised me to do more pelvic floor exercise. BF Yuan2 at KKH nursing room before setting off to Holiday Inn Park View Hotel to congradulate our newly wed friends R & B at their wedding banquet. Very happy to meet many SgRunners who we had lost touch after we stopped running! Yuan2 was passed among the friends and she slept thru! Sometimes she opened her eyes to peep at who was carrying her *haha* But she has this frowning look on her face as the environment was too noisy (usually quiet at home). She was a good girl when TK and me had a quick dinner at our fav ramen shop :)

With Dr. SF Loh -- his magic hands delivered Yuan2 safely :)
After each outing, poor mummy had to suffer as Yuan2 became cranky and BF timing went haywired. She will be back to normal 1-2 days later. Well, we have to train her to "accept" noisy environment -- will continue to bring her out during weekends. When I gained more confident, will bring her out on my own in the afternoon.
Bath time
Here's to share a funny incident. After her morning feed at 7am, I will wait for half an hour before bathing her. Will start by cleaning her face using cotton wool with warm water. Next will undress her, remove her diaper and clean her bum bum. This Tuesday, while cleaning her face, she poo-ed big time and I said to myself "lucky she din poo in the bath tub". Feeling safe, I carried her to the bathroom and washed her hair. Felt a warm lump on my feet -- gosh, fresh poo! Brought her to the sink to wash her bum bum -- guess wat, she poo again and the "power" was so strong that she "sprayed" poo onto the floor and wall! No choice, I had to continue bathing her. After she was dressed, poor mummy had to clean up the mess while our little darling watched on with an innocent look *wacko*
BB crying
I have yet to master the art of "tolerating" BB crying. Usually will give in when I cannot console her with my rocking or singing. Till now, I dun hv the guts to bring her out alone -- especially driving as the baby car seat is behind the front passenger seat and I cannot see her. Many mummies advised me to be "hard hearted" and ignores her cry while maintain my cool. Guess I need more time! For now, I cannot bear to see her red red face with rolling tears -- juz broke my heart!
Here's to share more pics of our little "terror" :-

Yuan2 directing traffic in her sleep :P
Yuan2 communicating with bear bear *haha*
Yuan2 holding on to bottle with both hands!
Oops, Yuan2 showing her round tummy!
Yuan2 communicating with bear bear *haha*
Yuan2 holding on to bottle with both hands!
Oops, Yuan2 showing her round tummy!
1 comment:
Hey, TK and Doreen, congrats on the baby! Looks cute. Better get used to cleaning poo, many more months to go.....
Post a Comment