I m having slight running nose on most mornings but usually it will stop before noon. Thot that's part of the morning sickness thingy :)
Last Friday, I got on the bus and took a seat at the last row. A lady sat next to me and starting sneezing n coughing without covering her nose/mouth! The guy on my other side and me tried to look the other way to avoid breathing in the "virus". Haiz, it was an air-con bus -- guess it cannot be avoided. When I reached office, I started sneezing non-stop and my running nose got worse. It became unbearable and I took PM leave to go home to rest...
I slept through the whole of Saturday and drank tons of water. Surprise, surprise, MS stopped! Guess our 15-week baby knew mummy was sick and let me take a break :) We decided not to see the doc as we wanna avoid taking medicine. Hope my body will be strong enough to fight out the flu virus!
I felt good enough to go for the Southern Ridges walk with my friends on Sunday morning. Weather was cool and we had a great time -- it was great to sweat it out! I cooked a Japanese lunch for them at our place -- Yamagata udon & fruit salad with wafu & goma tare sauce.
P.S. TK sprained his ankle after playing basketball with his friends :( Hope he will recover speedily!
Monday, November 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment