Our little precious is 16-week old last Saturday! We have scheduled our monthly visit with our gynae on that day -- hopefully can see the baby's gender.
I am slowly recovering from my running nose & cough and took leave on Friday to rest at home. At the same time, tried to sweet talk our baby to show us the "vital points" :P I coaxed baby to open legs like mummy when I did the yoga pose with knee bend & sole of my feet touching...
During the ultrasound scan, baby hid at one corner with legs bend -- erhmm, not enough space to open up *wacko* I felt baby's leg kicking -- haha, dunno whether baby is laughing that we cannot determine the gender or angry that mummy showed wrong demo :) So we gotta wait another 4 weeks for the detailed scan @ 20-week.
Our baby is growing well (10.5cm at 16- week) but my gynae is concerned that I have no weight gain. Haiz, how to gain weight when I am still having MS(especially bad during dinner time)?! Hope my appetite will come back soon!
I am slowly recovering from my running nose & cough and took leave on Friday to rest at home. At the same time, tried to sweet talk our baby to show us the "vital points" :P I coaxed baby to open legs like mummy when I did the yoga pose with knee bend & sole of my feet touching...
During the ultrasound scan, baby hid at one corner with legs bend -- erhmm, not enough space to open up *wacko* I felt baby's leg kicking -- haha, dunno whether baby is laughing that we cannot determine the gender or angry that mummy showed wrong demo :) So we gotta wait another 4 weeks for the detailed scan @ 20-week.
Our baby is growing well (10.5cm at 16- week) but my gynae is concerned that I have no weight gain. Haiz, how to gain weight when I am still having MS(especially bad during dinner time)?! Hope my appetite will come back soon!
Ultrasound pic of our little precious @ 16-week
No comments:
Post a Comment