Last night, we went for a trial lesson for pre-natal yoga. Father-to-be(FTB) can accompany mother-to-be(MTB) -- TK joined me for the class :)
Yogamama Class @ La Vidal loft
http://www.lavidaloft.net/index.html
It was a small size class conducted by Regina(a mother of a toddler son) -- 5 preggy ladies + 2 FTB. 2 MTB are 7mth+, 1 MTB is 5mth+ and 2 MTB are 3mth+ -- am one of the small tummy 3mth+ MTB :)
The poses are modified to suit preggie ladies -- with lotsa of stretching for the back, shoulder, inner thigh, calves etc. Gosh, after 2 mth+ of inactivity, I am very stiff and inflexible! TK had to help me with some poses... MS was at full swing and I felt uncomfortable with the puking feeling inbetween poses... urghh...
Regina and some of the MTBs were sharing birth experiences throughout the session. Upon hearing about my MS, Regina suggested using breathing to control and also try out different food.
After the trial class, we signed up for 10 lessons and plan to continue at the west studio near our place.
P.S. I was so tired after the class -- had a good sleep thru the nite (without interruption of toilet visit at 3-4am like I used to)!
Wednesday, November 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Really happy for the two of you.
Glad that you are enjoying the experience of being Parents to Be. =)
wow it seems that the session really helps ur MS discomfort... that's gd...
wendy
Post a Comment