Monday, December 22, 2008

Baby Luck

Our little precious is 19-week last Saturday! With baby luck, I won the 4th prize at my company's annual dinner & dance -- SONY digital photo frame (7inch) + $180 cash. This came juz in time as TK was mentioning abt getting one for our baby :)



Weight gain
I began eating museli bar as snack last week. Though appetite was not good, surprisingly, there was a significant weight gain(gosh, abt 1 kg in a week) and "sudden" grow in tummy size!

New Car
We are getting use to driving our new car. I drives to work on weekdays and TK will take over the wheels on weekends. Bought a cute sign "Pregnant Driver -- pls give way" :) Oh, we had our first car wash on Sunday -- gosh, white car is not easy to maintain(so easy to get dirty)!

2 comments:

wendy & jianming said...

hw come its not ur fav colour - red??? hahaha...

wendy

doraemon_red said...

coz the red color for that car series is not not nice... so we settled for white :) will be getting red car seat cover :)