Last Saturday, we celebrated TK's birthday and our little precious was 18-week old :) With such good timing, we collected our long-awaited(3 mths!) new car in the morning and had a yummy 3-course lunch at the newly opened Bukit Timah Guild House @ Botanic Gardens.
Weight gain
Though my tummy is growing in size, there was no noticeable increase in my weight -- to date, total weight gain from our first visit to gynae is less than 1kg. TK decided to carboload me and cooked Japanese curry rice with potato, carrot and broccoli. Haha, after that dinner, my weight shot up! TK was so happy that he said he will cook more Japanese curry rice *faint*
Sleep
Nowadays, I tried to sleep on my side but our baby has preference for right side. When I tried to turn to my left, will feel "pain" on my right that prevent me from turning. Not sure whether the "pain" is from our baby's kicking in protest :P
Gender
Many friends are asking about our baby's gender. From my tummy's shape, many guess that it's a girl (TK will be very happy). Hope our baby is not shy when we go for detail scan next week :)
Gum infection
I have a wisdom tooth that didn't grow out completely -- one corner is covered by gum. Usually, I will get gum infection in that area when I "slack" in cleaning that area during brushing. Last week, we watched a late nite movie -- I was tired and "slacked". Haiz, the next day, I could feel the nagging pain -- sign of gum infection :( Usually, the infection will be gone in one week. However, I was cautioned to see the dentist as bacteria may entered and harm our baby! Quickly booked an appointment with the dentist -- he was unable to do much except clean up the pus from the infection and prescribed flouride mouth wash. Our baby was very "kuai" -- no MS for that week when mummy is in pain. This week, I am feeling better and MS resumed *wacko*
Tuesday, December 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment