2nd week of confinement flew by fast! My mum is not strict on confinement but she believes in "do not touch cold water" rule. Originally, she wants me to tahan till 12th day to take my 1st bath after delivery. But I "negotitated" with her and had my 1st shower on 7th day using herbal water. So shiok to feel CLEAN for a while -- before I turn on the "perspiration tap" again! From then on, I can enjoy shower every 3 days!
Mother's Day
We celebrated our 1st Mother's Day with our little princess on May 10. As my mum is doing confinement for me, we had a pot luck lunch at our place -- but I could only watch the rest feast while I had confinement food...

Mother's Day Celebration with my family -- hubby not in the pic as he was pacifying yuan2 in the room.
My dad, bro, sis family and sis' helper taking turns to carry yuan2 :)
May 13
Our little princess celebrated our special day with us for the first time -- darlg TK bought a mocha cake from Breadtalk. Yummy! Though we wish she will be born on this day, we are happy to have her 2 weeks earlier :)
Breastfeeding
I am getting the hang of on-demand breastfeeding -- only side effect is that I am a "confirmed" member of happy panda club :) Will dutifully log in the time of feeding, duration and urine/poo after each feed. Usually, our little darlg will wake up for 2-3 feeds at nite. How I wish she will sleep longer at nite :)
Our Joy & Laughter
Here's to share more pics of our little princess :)Yuan2 says "I love mummy & daddy" :)
Yuan2 exploring the world with a smile :)
Cute sleeping poses :)
When Yuan2 is awake...
Yuan2 playing with moo moo toy --use her hand to topple :O
No comments:
Post a Comment